Forum Thread
Half-Life 2 Mappack Volume #1 (Forums : General Banter : Half-Life 2 Mappack Volume #1) Locked
Thread Options
Azzkiker
Azzkiker HL2Files.com Site Admin
Dec 5 2004 Anchor

The HL2Files.com mappack Volume 1 contains 50 of the latest Half-Life 2 custom maps. Most of these maps are HL2: Deathmatch compatible with a few being Singleplayer maps. This mappack was compiled to save you from downloading each and every map seperately. Please note that some maps are still in their alpha or beta stage and are work-in-progress.

The included maps are:

3rooms, alyx_basketball-b2, barney_gulch, bounce, buildingblocks_b1, buildingblocks_b2, cf_mechwars, cityseventeen_com, convex, crossfire2, db_bunker, discarded_garage, discarded_garage_V2, dm_abandoned_factory, dm_arene_kn, dm_assault, dm_backyard, dm_crossfire, dm_crossfire2_b2, dm_datacore_b1, dm_deathbox7b, dm_dustforce, dm_killbox_beta3, dm_rally_b1a, dm_rally_b2, dm_reactor, dm_unrealstation_B1, domino_effect, e3_c17_01, fall, fy_iceworld, fy_race, highway, hl2_lobby2, hl2dm_arena, hl2dm_petrol, killbox2, nm_motel_dm, playground, prison_grav, rocked_arena, sdk_vehicles, sdk_vehicles_b, station, taz_barrel_launcher, temple2, templev1, xenon_engage, xenon_roofrumblev2, zombies.

Grab it here: Hl2files.com

Please spread the word! :-)

~azzkiker
azzkiker@hl2files.com
HL2Files.com Founder/Site Admin
azzkiker@filesnetwork.com
FilesNetwork.com Network Admin & Hosted Sites Manager
azzkiker@gamingforums.com
GamingForums.com Super Moderator

--

a z z k i k e r @ f i l e s n e t w o r k . c o m
W w W . F i l e s N e t w o r k . C o M

HangPhyr
HangPhyr Failed science project
Dec 5 2004 Anchor

I don't like the fact theres a bunch of beta/alphas in there, but thanks.

--

User Posted Image

ForK
ForK NEED MORE COW BELL!
Dec 5 2004 Anchor

Still missing the best map for hl2dm todate, and that is the new remake of crossfire.

Edited by: ForK

--

i like biscuits

Obsydian
Obsydian now with zero tolerance for stupidity!
Dec 6 2004 Anchor

omg crossfire pwns. I can't believe valve didn't remake that itself for HL2. what a bunch of weiners...

I mean winners.

oh god I'm so intoxicated...

--

User Posted Image

Azzkiker
Dec 6 2004 Anchor

There are 3 versions of Crossfire in the pack. WTH you on about? o.0

--

Azzkiker
Dec 8 2004 Anchor

Half-Life 2 Mappack Volume #1: Hl2files.com
Half-Life 2 Mappack Volume #2: Hl2files.com

--

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.