Forum Thread
Half life 2: ECW (Forums : Ideas & Concepts : Half life 2: ECW) Locked
Thread Options
Jun 13 2005 Anchor

I have been thinking that half live 2 need a wrestling mod and i just saw the last ECW Pew per Veiw/Show and I thnk this wold make for a good idea for a mod even thoug with all the moves and stff that the wrestlers do i now it be may hard to animate ever one the mover for each of the wrestlers but if you just do the basics moves on one guy first i thnk all the ones that they all do non of the special moves then copy it to all the other player then all there special movies last and we can have a creat a wrestlers in this game that would be custmizabe from ever movies to the faviort weapon but they can uuse any weapon and tell them what there speacal move and aslo make also make it so if u have a game controler it it easey to usey with the controol configs but if they dont the keyboard and mouse will work good too

--

User Posted Image

Jun 13 2005 Anchor

Theres is one allready being made check it out. It looks pretty cool

Brawl.moddb.com

--

Yeah Superman is invincible, but Batman looks cool.

BlueWolf72
BlueWolf72 Mod Till Ya Die
Jun 13 2005 Anchor

Brawl is a hand to hand combat mod with melee weapons with combos we have a wrestler but we are not a full blown wrestling mod!

--

Desura Contests Live!
Twitter With Me?<!--Session data-->

<!-- Top iFrame -->

<!-- Bottom iFrame -->

Jun 13 2005 Anchor

Meh close enough for me lol.

--

Yeah Superman is invincible, but Batman looks cool.

Jun 15 2005 Anchor

will it have a wrestling ring if not then it not ECW

--

User Posted Image

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.