Hello folks, i am an experienced Graphics artist, i can make almost any custom sprite for you, i am originally of the GM community and worked for several projects there. Below you will find samples of my work and price listing.
I only work with pre-rendered 3d graphics of any style, ranging from very realistic to cartoony and anything else you might need.
These sprites are not being shared, they are just examples of my work, you should NOT use any sprites shown here unless you have a license for them.
Examples and Prices :
- Buildings :
- Prices starting at $20 each, depending on the details, textures needed and also the time required to make.
- Props/Various :
- Prices starting at $25 each, depending on the details, textures needed and also the time required to make.
- Characters and Animations :
- Character Prices starting at $25 per model, depending on the complexity, textures needed and also the time required to make.
- Animation Prices starting at $10 each, depending on complexity, keyframes and the time needed to complete.
Some commission works :
Licensed to : Brian Colon, James Tedder.
Licensed to Nirdia Entertainment
- I am willing to work on whole projects/games if i find the time.
- I will give an estimate of time needed to complete, but allow a minimum of 1 week for completion.
- I don't work on weekends, so those don't count towards one week.
- You must pay half up-front and the rest upon completion, only accept PayPal.
- Prices vary to accommodate the complexity of the model.
- Also note i don't do trademarked characters (Zelda, Pokemon, Mario, Megaman..etc)
- Concept art will help, it's not required but useful.
- Standard prices apply to anything under 130 visible pixels.
- I don't charge for the number of directions needed, can be anything from 1 to 360.
e-mail me at :
Edited by: Draven_Frostfall