Forum Thread
by member
Feel free to join my Half-Life 1 mod's dev team! (Forums : Recruiting & Resumes : Feel free to join my Half-Life 1 mod's dev team!) Locked
Thread Options
HLModder
HLModder I'm a HL1/2 modder.
Dec 22 2012, 1:37pm Anchor

Im making a mod "The Other Side" i have mentioned it have a team for it but you can help with this, i just learnt how to use changelevels but i could use new weapons in my mod, i use the fixed Half-Life SDK for VS2008 but it will give me errors when i make new weapons "even if its a copy-paste of the MP5 code :O"
so Programmers, Mappers and anybody for any job of the mod is welcome even if its basic 2D Skyboxes made with MSPaint:O
Because we accept anything, to make the mod even better

THINGS WANTED IN MY MOD:

Minigun (heck yeah)
Flamethrower (is it me or is this becoming a kick-butt mod:ninja:)
New music (got support for it)
FMOD (You know so pepole on WON HL could exprience the epic music)
env_model "entity" (for Movewith functions so you know you could start in a modelled osprey and have scientists freak when they crash:D)
Spirit of Half-Life (be careful with this? i heard someone say in the comments of it "YES LETS USE THIS AND GET VAC BANNED" but hes probably a troll:rolleyes:)
Med-Kit Weapon (heals yourself, freindly NPC's. poisons enemys like in TFC :devil:)
Drivable Cars,Ospreys,Apaches,Tanks "with turrets and our freind the HVR launcher?" (OMG this will be a mod that will own you)
Javelin Rocket Launcher (uses homing missles)
Half-Life Beta Soundtrack (i heard Diabolical Adrenaline Guitar and it sounded amazing in the beta too)

Dec 22 2012, 5:50pm Anchor

Err, what kind of Mod is it, single player action FPS?

HLModder
Dec 22 2012, 8:04pm Anchor

Yeah!

--

-HLModder8)

Dec 24 2012, 12:45am Anchor

Wow thats Crazy! im a huge Hl1 fan and its amazing that there are people still modding hl1. Is it Hl1 or hl1 source? miss the old days...

HLModder
Jan 13 2013, 3:04pm Anchor
BodySPray wrote:Wow thats Crazy! im a huge Hl1 fan and its amazing that there are people still modding hl1. Is it Hl1 or hl1 source? miss the old days...

It's...Half-Life 1...not source...

--

-HLModder8)

Jan 13 2013, 3:26pm Anchor

1 get a proper game design document, this just sounds all like a bunch op crap

Half-life is a game name
Source is an engine name
Half-life 1 runs on gold source engine

HLModder
Jan 21 2013, 3:24pm Anchor
Morgoth(TAdev) wrote:1 get a proper game design document, this just sounds all like a bunch op crap

Half-life is a game name
Source is an engine name
Half-life 1 runs on gold source engine

I meant its Half-Life 1 Not Half-Life 1 Source. I Clearly know the diffrences between Source and GoldSource

--

-HLModder8)

Reply to Thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.