Forum Thread
Feel free to join my Half-Life 1 mod's dev team! (Forums : Recruiting & Resumes : Feel free to join my Half-Life 1 mod's dev team!) Locked
Thread Options
GamingEVOlut1on
GamingEVOlut1on I'm a HL1/2 modder.
Dec 22 2012 Anchor

Im making a mod "The Other Side" i have mentioned it have a team for it but you can help with this, i just learnt how to use changelevels but i could use new weapons in my mod, i use the fixed Half-Life SDK for VS2008 but it will give me errors when i make new weapons "even if its a copy-paste of the MP5 code :O"
so Programmers, Mappers and anybody for any job of the mod is welcome even if its basic 2D Skyboxes made with MSPaint:O
Because we accept anything, to make the mod even better

THINGS WANTED IN MY MOD:

Minigun (heck yeah)
Flamethrower (is it me or is this becoming a kick-butt mod:ninja:)
New music (got support for it)
FMOD (You know so pepole on WON HL could exprience the epic music)
env_model "entity" (for Movewith functions so you know you could start in a modelled osprey and have scientists freak when they crash:D)
Spirit of Half-Life (be careful with this? i heard someone say in the comments of it "YES LETS USE THIS AND GET VAC BANNED" but hes probably a troll:rolleyes:)
Med-Kit Weapon (heals yourself, freindly NPC's. poisons enemys like in TFC :devil:)
Drivable Cars,Ospreys,Apaches,Tanks "with turrets and our freind the HVR launcher?" (OMG this will be a mod that will own you)
Javelin Rocket Launcher (uses homing missles)
Half-Life Beta Soundtrack (i heard Diabolical Adrenaline Guitar and it sounded amazing in the beta too)

Dec 22 2012 Anchor

Err, what kind of Mod is it, single player action FPS?

GamingEVOlut1on
Dec 22 2012 Anchor

Yeah!

--

-HLModder8)

Dec 23 2012 Anchor

Wow thats Crazy! im a huge Hl1 fan and its amazing that there are people still modding hl1. Is it Hl1 or hl1 source? miss the old days...

GamingEVOlut1on
Jan 13 2013 Anchor

BodySPray wrote: Wow thats Crazy! im a huge Hl1 fan and its amazing that there are people still modding hl1. Is it Hl1 or hl1 source? miss the old days...

It's...Half-Life 1...not source...

--

-HLModder8)

Jan 13 2013 Anchor

1 get a proper game design document, this just sounds all like a bunch op crap

Half-life is a game name
Source is an engine name
Half-life 1 runs on gold source engine

GamingEVOlut1on
Jan 21 2013 Anchor

Morgoth(TAdev) wrote: 1 get a proper game design document, this just sounds all like a bunch op crap

Half-life is a game name
Source is an engine name
Half-life 1 runs on gold source engine

I meant its Half-Life 1 Not Half-Life 1 Source. I Clearly know the diffrences between Source and GoldSource

--

-HLModder8)

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.