Forum Thread
Experienced writer looking for new opportunities in 2016 (Forums : Writing & Stories : Experienced writer looking for new opportunities in 2016) Locked
Thread Options
Dec 29 2015 Anchor

Looking for new challenges and opportunities to bring quality dialogue, plotting and characters to games. I am an award winning and BAFTA nominated writer and have been involved in the industry for 15 years.

I also make games trailers and other video promo materials. Here's a simple site about my work - Timclague.moonfruit.com

Just keen to get involved where I can.

Jan 3 2016 Anchor

Hi there, Tim! I see you've done awesome work until now. Here's a great opportunity for you this year:

My team and I are currently working on a game, where the main story revolves around the player's adventurous journey to find an ancient relic on a legendary island. There is a bigger story behind it, but basically, we need you to give shape to the adventure by plotting the journey and bringing great dialogues, so the player will have a great experience by playing the game.

If you're interested in this project, please contact me:
E-mail: MrStopTeme@gmx.com

Jan 12 2016 Anchor

am Joost Grunwald maker of the: A World of Warlocks mod for mount&blade warband
The mod is about all historical great factions who fight against each other (so romans vs samurai vs medieval soldiers
we are interested in your work and will offer you:
1 a custom character (king)
2 experience
3 when made profit, a profit share
4 custom options
5 i always want to help you (i'm a modeller)
6 a motivated and big team
foto's i will post later!!
[https://www.moddb.com/mods/a-world-of-warlocks
Media.moddb.com
Media.moddb.com
Media.moddb.com
images and the mod link hope you will join!!

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.