Forum Thread
dragonball z mod for half-life 2 or far cry (Forums : General Banter : dragonball z mod for half-life 2 or far cry) Locked
Thread Options
Aug 15 2005 Anchor

hello please help me make a dragonball z budokai 3 mod with me any ideas e-mail me on pc_boy16@hotmail.com you may post them here

leilei
leilei The person who doesn't like anything
Aug 15 2005 Anchor

NO! NEVER!

--

<  insert subject games here  >

cpuman
cpuman Mod Leader
Aug 15 2005 Anchor

man, this idea has been remade over and over and over and over (repeats and over about 200 more times) anyways there is already a dragonball z mod for HL2 that is a good bit completed (i refer to dragonball source), so you would be fighting a losing battle, because as soon as theirs comes out your idea would be fogotten. Anyways, why would someone wait for your mod to start when 1 is nearing completion. Also, nobody is going to make a mod for you, you have to show some initiative and actually start the project, if people actually believe you are serious, and they dont feel like applying to a nearly completed project, then you will get some people. I'm pretty sure everyone is going to agree with me when i say that nobody will make a mod for you, or follow your leadership if you have no idea how to do anything even mod related. I'm sorry if i am being very harsh to you but you cant expect people to just hand you a mod and say: "here, take the credit for my hard work and long hours." (also, if you are really serious and want to persue this idea, actually plan out what will happen, when, where, how, and all that stuff. plan out what powers will be implemented in the mod, who will have them, who all will be there, what all they can do. it's not so simple as to say, hey guys make a mod for dragonball z. Also if your mod idea has no originality what so ever, like you copy an already existing game, then nobody will help you, i guarantee it.)

Edited by (in order): cpuman, cpuman, cpuman

--

User Posted Image

Mod Leader- Megaman: Arena

BlueWolf72
BlueWolf72 Mod Till Ya Die
Aug 15 2005 Anchor

friends dont let friends make dba mods!

--

Desura Contests Live!
Twitter With Me?<!--Session data-->

<!-- Top iFrame -->

<!-- Bottom iFrame -->

ImTheDarkcyde
ImTheDarkcyde ¯\(º_o)/¯
Aug 15 2005 Anchor

did you actually make a dbz thread!? omfg whats wrong with you

leilei
leilei The person who doesn't like anything
Aug 15 2005 Anchor

he didn't just make one he made two or three, no wait i'm wrong he made four, damn i forgot his fifth

--

<  insert subject games here  >

RatoN
RatoN We're going to the Winchester
Aug 15 2005 Anchor

We don't allow this kind of thread spam.

Edited by (in order): RatoN, RatoN

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.