Forum Thread
Dota 2 giveaway (Forums : PC Gaming : Dota 2 giveaway) Locked
Thread Options
cW#Ravenblood
cW#Ravenblood I like Quokkas!
Feb 7 2013 Anchor

Hello folks,

I think alot of you know that Valve just spams you with Dota 2 Keys.
You do not have a key and want to play Dota 2 (requires Steam-Account), send me a PM with your Steam-Account Email (where I shall send the gift) or add me here (please only add me if you want a Dota2 key):

www.steamcommunity.com/id/r4v3nbl00d

If you want to know why I doing this, my Steam inventory is full with 29 Dota2 keys and nearly everyone in my Steam Friendlist has this game.

If you want to play it, feel free :)

--

"I don't find any topics of conversation so I talk about Helvetica and Times New Roman."

- Milan

lancer611
lancer611 Professional Software Developer
Feb 7 2013 Anchor

If I got some from you, could I in turn give them to my friends? I know a couple of people that one one.

--

Controlling complexity is the essence of computer programming.  --Brian Kernigan
Game I was paid to make - Play.google.com

cW#Ravenblood
Feb 7 2013 Anchor

No prob, just want to get rid of them :D

--

"I don't find any topics of conversation so I talk about Helvetica and Times New Roman."

- Milan

Jun 27 2013 Anchor

If you have anymore of those invites, could you send one to: saadsohail65@live.com
Please and thank you!

cW#Ravenblood
Jun 27 2013 Anchor

2 codes has been sent to the given email.

Cheers.

--

- Milan

Jul 1 2013 Anchor

i need one if u still have one please....send it to hahamanin@hotmail.com

--

User Posted Image

Jul 2 2013 Anchor

I also have a whole bunch, Steam account on profile page! :)

cW#Ravenblood
Jul 4 2013 Anchor

hahaman: Code was sent.

--

- Milan

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.