Forum Thread
Doom 3 Mod (Forums : Ideas & Concepts : Doom 3 Mod) Locked
Thread Options
JEDIKNIGHT32
JEDIKNIGHT32 Marine General
Oct 8 2005 Anchor

Hello,

it's JEDIKNIGHT32 here and I've been thinking about another Doom 3 Mod. This Mod would take place after the Mars incedent. The story takes place on a Space Station recently created by the Union Aerospace Corporation called Space Station 133. The Space station would be divided into differant sections. Deck 1: Sub Systems, Reception/Hangar/Marine Headquaters A, Communications A, Combat Prep A. Deck 2: More Hangars, Alpha Labs, Alpha Sector Barracks, Communications B, Combat Prep B, Bio Scan, Infirmary. Deck 3: Manifest Control, Offices, Monorail, Storage, Communications C, Combat Prep C. Deck 4, More Storage, Delta Labs, Delta Sector Barracks, Marine Headquaters B, Combat Prep D, Infirmary, Bio Scan. Deck 5: Omega Sector, Teleportation Grid, Morge, Teleport 1, Teleport 2, Generator A, Security Checkpoint, Combat Prep E. Deck 6: Adminastration, Omega Labs, Generator B, Tactical Security Room Alpha, Hangar Omega, Space Traffic Control, Marine Special Forces Barracks, Combat Prep F.

Now that's a list of Decks on the Space Station and what are on those decks. Now onto Gamplay.

Gameplay: Fast Paced, Scary, Dark, somtimes comedy put in, team based action.

Single Player: Dark 10 to 15 level story, Detailed area's, fast paced team action.

Multi Player: Five Modes of gameplay: Death match, team death match, Capture the flag, Team capture the flag, co-op play.

Special Features, snippets from other Mods we're going to create, Behind the scene's comentary.

Now I'm going to do script Writing, Voice Acting, Public Relations, Recruitment, Newsletters, general. So I'll be busy. I'm also, doing another Mod so that'll also cut into my time. If anyone what's to join than please Email me at UNSC79@hotmail.com or reply to this thread. Hope to get some reply's!

--

JEDIKNIGHT32
Mod Owen Frost Helljumper leader
Voice Acting, PR, script Writing, and other things.

Fanfiction.net
Library.psyjnir.net
Oh, the second one is a list of everything from the Halo Universe. Everything. Oh, and if you want to listen to the final song on the Owen Frost Mod then here's the link.
Xanga.com
Fanfiction.net
Link to the Owen Frost Story Below.
Fanfiction.net

Mauvebib
Mauvebib Swallow My Pride
Oct 8 2005 Anchor

My advice to you is to pick one idea and stick with it.

Also, learn a modding skill, by which I mean a skill at creating in game content. Coding, mapping, modelling, skinning etc etc.

--

Defeat in Detail 2 - Standalone RTS Game
Planetquake.com
Moddb.com

JEDIKNIGHT32
Oct 9 2005 Anchor

Well, I was thinking my friend Obsidian Thirteen (Moddb.com and Fanfiction.net member) and Aphotica K. Lector (Fanfiction.net member) could lead. Aphotica is a great script Writer and Obsidian I can trust in making this Mod happen. I'll do some script Writing and definatly some PR. So it would be all good. Well, got to go. Bye.

--

JEDIKNIGHT32

Fanfiction.net
Library.psyjnir.net
Oh, the second one is a list of everything from the Halo Universe. Everything. Oh, and if you want to listen to the final song on the Owen Frost Mod then here's the link.
Xanga.com
Fanfiction.net
Fanfiction.net

Stallion001
Stallion001 Ladies know me as daddy, u call me snuggle bear
Oct 9 2005 Anchor

Wow, didn't you mention THIS a while back?

Edited by (in order): Stallion001, Stallion001, Stallion001

JEDIKNIGHT32
Oct 9 2005 Anchor

This is a differant one. The one from awhile back was based on Mars, and it's was based a day after the incedent. This one on the other hand will have differant charcters, differant story line, and set in a differant place a month after the Mars incedent. Although I do remember that. That was one of my first Mod idea's. This is entirely differant. Well, got to go. Bye!

--

JEDIKNIGHT32

Fanfiction.net
Library.psyjnir.net
Xanga.com
Fanfiction.net
Fanfiction.net

zombieOnion
zombieOnion Non-Player Character
Oct 10 2005 Anchor

and what about story elemets? are you going to continue with this "hell on mars outbreak" for your mod?

--

methy
methy Is he black, is he not?
Oct 10 2005 Anchor

You know the storyline for all the Doom games so far has sucked. Try getting an awesome original story for your mod. I know I sound like I'm flaming, but I'm just sick of people using crappy storyline because they have commercial viability. Experiment!!

Oct 10 2005 Anchor

there already is a mod that takes place after doom 3, its called doom 2

ImTheDarkcyde
ImTheDarkcyde ¯\(º_o)/¯
Oct 10 2005 Anchor

hahahhaha - BURN!

he's right, doom2 is the aftermath of doom1/3

and you really do need to pick one mod and do it

JEDIKNIGHT32
Oct 10 2005 Anchor

We will have a totally orginak story. I have a great script Writer who put's comedy in the most Ironic of times, makes the stories dark and scary, and helps to make it non-Mainstream. Obsidian13 will lead the Mod. He already said yes and is looking forward to doing it. I'll register the Mod today. Aphotica K. Lector is the one doing the script. He's been doing horror and action scripts for over a year and knows his way around. He also, has experiance from working on Fanfic stories on Fanfiction.net. Well, I'll be back.

--

JEDIKNIGHT32

Fanfiction.net
Library.psyjnir.net
Xanga.com
Fanfiction.net
Fanfiction.net

zombieOnion
zombieOnion Non-Player Character
Oct 10 2005 Anchor

well, for now i havent seen ANY story so far. are you gonna have the same demons or not?

--

JEDIKNIGHT32
Oct 10 2005 Anchor

Some of the same demons. We will have some new creatures. Well got to go.

--

JEDIKNIGHT32

Fanfiction.net
Library.psyjnir.net
Xanga.com
Fanfiction.net
Fanfiction.net

Oct 10 2005 Anchor

how about you make a mod instead of just a bunch of scripts

leilei
leilei The person who doesn't like anything
Oct 10 2005 Anchor

Yeah. Take your time to GET TO WORK instead of just mindlessly hyping up a mod idea over and over.

--

<  insert subject games here  >

methy
methy Is he black, is he not?
Oct 10 2005 Anchor

I still hate the Doom storyline...

MajorPest
MajorPest Village Idiot
Oct 10 2005 Anchor

methulah wrote: I still hate the Doom storyline...

Ever stop to think that maybe the doom storyline hates you?

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.