Forum Thread
Composer Available - 6 shipped AAA titles (Forums : Sound Design & Composition : Composer Available - 6 shipped AAA titles) Locked
Thread Options
Jan 4 2010 Anchor

Posted before... but figured I'd give it another shot :).

I'm a professional composer / sound designer coming from the game industry with 6 shipped AAA titles accross multiple platforms and 6 years of solid game audio experience. If your mod is need of music, give me a shout and we can talk details.

For info about me, a client list, and music samples, please visit my webpage: Richdouglas.net

My services on your mod would be FREE OF CHARGE as a favor as I have some free time and enjoy doing mod work. All I ask is that your mod is at least to alpha and not just starting up.

Please check out a couple of my most recent music cues via youtube:

Revenge:

Evochron Mercenary Overture:

Thanks, and I look forward to working with some of you!

Rich

Jan 5 2010 Anchor

I can't really tell because of Youtube's dodgy audio quality, but is that Eastwest Symphonic Choirs? Very impressive sound if it is. You could probably submit it to Eastwest for demo consideration on their website. Also, if it is EWSC, I know a bunch of people who would pay you to program their choir parts.

Jan 5 2010 Anchor

It is in fact EWQL SC...

Here's a better quality version of it for you... that software never ceases to amaze me! Good stuff:

Richdouglas.net

A couple more pieces for you guys to chew on:
Richdouglas.net
Richdouglas.net

Have said peeps shoot me an email via my webpage and check out my blog:

Richdouglas.net
Richvgi.blogspot.com

Rich

--

Rich Douglas
Composer / Sound Designer
Richdouglas.net

Jan 27 2010 Anchor

Hi there
I'm looking for composers, to create more music for "Diablo: The Hell" mod

Our page is at Thehell.narod.ru
If you want to participate - write me at diablothehell@gmail dot com

Feb 1 2010 Anchor

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> Normal 0 21 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 </xml><xml> </xml><xml> </xml><xml> </xml> unfortunately I cant offer you a mod, but I have to say that this is an incredible opportunity to any modders out there.

Feb 1 2010 Anchor

Thanks for your kind words Martov, really appreciate that!

I'm currently scoring The Rising (https://www.moddb.com/mods/the-rising )

No matter what your music needs are, give me a shout... I can totally take your mod up to the epic level it deserves to be at. Here's a new piece of music for you guys to chew on called Waltz of the Sirens, it actually features a LIVE violin recording:

Richdouglas.net

Rich

Edited by: beckett007

Feb 8 2010 Anchor

Nice composing!

Feb 8 2010 Anchor

Not a big choir fan myself, but it seems to be industry standard these days.

I love the way you incorporate electronics with orchestral scores tho. Nice of you too offer free services.

ThoughTMusic
ThoughTMusic No More Room in Hell Lead Composer/Musical Director
Feb 9 2010 Anchor

I wanted to make a song similar to one winged angel off the advent children soundtrack. I have east west choirs but i have never been able to get the word builder working. Would it be possible for you to help me make the choir portion?

--

No More Room in Hell Lead Composer - Watch our Trailer Here
Half-Life 2 Ep2 Mod 'Grey' - Composed Theme Song + 60+ SFX

Feb 10 2010 Anchor

Thanks!

Here's a special treat for you guys, a suite of (for the most part) unreleased music from The Rising:

Youtube.com

I also have been brought on to score a WWI mod called Price of Victory (Moddb.com)... A piece of music I've done for that mod can be found here:
Richdouglas.net

If your mod is in need of some pro music, give me a shout!

Sorry Dire... as you can see I'm pretty busy at the moment and just don't have the time to help out other composers. Best of luck with your current and future projects though!

Rich

I'm sure more info will be released here soon... but here are a couple more cues that I've done for The Rising:

Richdouglas.net

Richdouglas.net

No matter what kind of music your mod needs... I can take care of it! Give me a shout!

Rich

Edited by: beckett007

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.