Forum Thread
clans any 1 (Forums : General Banter : clans any 1) Locked
Thread Options
Mar 15 2005 Anchor

i have a site, with forums on the net and need desperatley some one with html experience. a few moderators for forums. the site is now based to the GG clan for joint operations but GG fell apart because of unsavoury members and could be used for almost anything , i dont want to see it wasted i, can run the forums and stufff just dont have much html experience.

Edited by: guant

Mar 15 2005 Anchor

is that one long sentence or just me?

Mar 15 2005 Anchor

soz grammer is for unlazy people like ure avatar

leilei
leilei The person who doesn't like anything
Mar 15 2005 Anchor

guant wrote: soz grammer is for unlazy people like ure avatar

Grammar is for people who are educated and know better how to post something that's understandable by the majority of the forum community.

--

<  insert subject games here  >

chis
chis Old man.
Mar 15 2005 Anchor

ok, spelling fair enough, but you need to get grammar right on the internet, since you're typing to them, they won't know WTF you're talking about!

--

Nothing.

Mar 15 2005 Anchor

ill edit it then

Mar 15 2005 Anchor

dere done it soz will motivate my self in future

chis
chis Old man.
Mar 15 2005 Anchor

*me pants guant on the head

good shit, oh, what the hell is the GG clan? we have had no links or anything :o

--

Nothing.

Mar 15 2005 Anchor

i just submited a link wen i signed up to night it was a joint operations clan but as i stated "unsavoury characters" led to its demise. i still have 1 or 2 loyal players but mainly im just looking for any ideas or interest

Mar 15 2005 Anchor

c'mon any 1 got any ideas??

Sticky I'm pretty awesome.
Mar 15 2005 Anchor

don't double post, and I started one, but due to certain people, it was gunned down relentlessly.

Mar 15 2005 Anchor

but u see no one has actually posted in here wit any sugestions wot so ever. so my do called double posting is well crap, i no but it got u to reply and plz tell me you are not an emo

frosty-theaussie
frosty-theaussie Sonny Jim
Mar 15 2005 Anchor

Sticky wrote: don't double post, and I started one, but due to certain people, it was gunned down relentlessly.

That was a site clan, according to you, he's talking about a game clan.

Edited by: frosty-theaussie

--

User Posted Image

Mar 16 2005 Anchor

it is just that i dont want to see this go to waste as there was alot of effort put into it. there is no longer a game clan just the site and forums left and the site isnt a 100% so it could easyily be altered, but the thing is i have little html experience

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.