Forum Thread
Cheapalert is a fake (Forums : General Banter : Cheapalert is a fake) Locked
Thread Options
Oct 17 2004 Anchor

I hate people who pretend to know what they're talking about. :P

Discuss.

-----------
edit: I was hoping to have a logical conversation for or against this claim, if anyone had anything interesting or inspirational to say, but I guess this forum is just as bad with censorship as most television stations (e.g. MTV). What a shame...

Edited by (in order): Chokster37, Chokster37, Chokster37

chis
chis Old man.
Oct 17 2004 Anchor

no

--

Nothing.

deathmedic3rd
deathmedic3rd Metal Head
Oct 17 2004 Anchor

lockage!

--

running a hot rodded mac mini

dEaThMaStEr
dEaThMaStEr modDB Pile of Twigs
Oct 17 2004 Anchor

if your gonna make a flame thread, put something in it at least. Now go hang yourself, your worthless to society. ;)

Oct 17 2004 Anchor

Ok. Thanks for the tips. :) *looks around for a rope*

The title of this section said "General Banter", so I figured details would have been against the system. Plus, it would have been nice just to hear anything that comes to people's heads; I guess.

deathmedic3rd
deathmedic3rd Metal Head
Oct 17 2004 Anchor

cheap does know what he's talking about thougt :/

--

running a hot rodded mac mini

Oct 17 2004 Anchor

Perhaps - lol. I don't know, but I just got that impression from this post on a forum:

Diehardwolfers.areyep.com

And somehow the thread I linked on rome.ro got deleted right after I asked CheapAleat about it. Hrmmm. Anyway, I'm sure he's a cool guy, as he likes changing people's posts to conversations about apples and bananas. :P :)

By the way, hello - my name is Chris.

Edited by (in order): Chokster37, Chokster37, Chokster37, Chokster37

TriK
TriK SiLeNt_InSaNiTy
Oct 17 2004 Anchor

Ur as clueless as ur avatar. Go Home, and stop making a fool of urself. Cheap Rox and he DOES know wat he is talking about. He has exhibited vast knowledge in my Threads.

--

{Frag} |The| -{Weak}-
*|_Hurdle_|* |The| -:Dead:-

Oct 17 2004 Anchor

Maybe you're right.

I'd assume most people here are already at home when posting, but maybe I live in some alternate dimension (does it rain donuts where you guys live too)?

BlueWolf72
BlueWolf72 Mod Till Ya Die
Oct 17 2004 Anchor

this isnt the place to diss cheap do it on his site. last warning. Yes he likes to argue and piss people off and yes people do it to see him get that way. If I see any one pissing him off to cause drama on the forums I will ban you and if everyone could just do this cheap wouldnt have to be so mean to all of you. He has a right to his opinion!

--

Desura Contests Live!
Twitter With Me?<!--Session data-->

<!-- Top iFrame -->

<!-- Bottom iFrame -->

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.