Forum Thread
BF2 vehicle rigging in 3ds max 9 (Forums : 3D Modeling & Animating : BF2 vehicle rigging in 3ds max 9) Locked
Thread Options
X988123
X988123 MAMMOTH_MKII
Jul 16 2009 Anchor

hi all im new 2 rigging vehicles 4 bf2 i cant find a desent tutorial on doing so.
so im looking here 4 help im working on this vehicle picture below. it has 5 sets of drive wheels and i want all 5 sets 2 drive ingame butt what i see is it only lets me have 2 sets the FR/FL and BR/BL

the boat next 2 my model is for helping it is rigged yet i do not understand

User Posted Image

also if someone can point me 2 a good site with vedio tuts on vehicle rigging and textureing along with some tuts on the bf2 modding program of how 2 set up a newly imported vehic that would bee sweet.l thx

also can u add what programs i need other then 3ds max photshop and the bf2 editor i have those.

update i have added all the stuff from the starter boat 2 my vec. i thank i have it right here is new pic with the link list.

im now stuck with the last set of wheels can someone help plz should i just copy the FL/FR and BL/BR like i did for the drive whells

i also have a pic here of the conection boxes and what not plz give me some good advise and what not thx

or what thx plz someone awnser i need help.

User Posted Image
User Posted Image

all the col0's are the left over whells thay highlited in blue so dont mind them those are what im asking u guys 2 help with how do i add them in like the other wheels thdx.

also do i need any animations or something.

i have it in editor lol butt it missing the other wheels plz help some 1

User Posted Image

I KNOW SOMEONE HERE MODS BF2 WILL SOMEONE PLZ HELP.

Jul 27 2009 Anchor

U shouls try posting this at Bf fans group and several other groups aswell

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.