Forum Thread
Battlecruiser 3000AD v2 (Forums : PC Gaming : Battlecruiser 3000AD v2) Locked
Thread Options
Oct 6 2013 Anchor

Hello. I wanted to ask about game called Battlecruiser 3000AD v2. I have heard that original Battlecruiser was terrible, but this version is really good. Is it truth? Is it worth playing or is it the same mistake as normal Battlecruiser 3000AD?

Oct 6 2013 Anchor

Neither were a mistake. They're simulations, not arcade games. Universal Combat is the latest release of Battlecruiser that I know of (SE I think). You can roleplay a military person, a merchant, a pirate... it's 100% open and when you die you're dead, no coming back. I liked Universal Combat myself.

--

Go play some Quake 2: q2server.fuzzylogicinc.com
It's like Source v0.9, only... better!
Play Paintball for Doom 3!: d3server.fuzzylogicinc.com
Doom 3 Paintball to the Max!

Oct 7 2013 Anchor

Yes I know it is a simulation games but what did I mean was that I have read many reviews that orginal Battlecruiser 3000AD was incomplete etc. and that was corrected in version 2.0. Yeah I have heard about Universal Combat but I'm not sura about it. Is it worth trying or is it bugged and better to play BC3000AD 2.0?

Oct 7 2013 Anchor

I heard the original BC 3000 was bugged on release, but it's free now and there's dozens of AAA games that are unplayable on release compared to a niche sim. :) It was patched and fixed before BC 2 came out, BC 2 is a retail version with the patch & what not.

Get Universal Combat. It's BC 3000 3, just a different name. But it's better in all aspects. Better graphics, controls, etc.

--

Go play some Quake 2: q2server.fuzzylogicinc.com
It's like Source v0.9, only... better!
Play Paintball for Doom 3!: d3server.fuzzylogicinc.com
Doom 3 Paintball to the Max!

Oct 7 2013 Anchor

Oh ok thanks, I will check it out :)

Ok I have checked it out and I find it pretty cool game, but I have one more question: how to control submarines? I really want to try it out but dunno how. Can you help me?

Nov 16 2013 Anchor

I also don't know how to control submarine, please can anybody help me and tell how to do that?

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.