Forum Thread
Aperson4321 - sketchbook (Forums : 2D Graphics : Aperson4321 - sketchbook) Locked
Thread Options
Jun 18 2010 Anchor

Hi
I am 19 years old and I got concept art as a nice hobby, I have been painting for ca one and a half year to two years now.
I hope I made this post in the right place.

Feel free to contact me at this email: aperson4321 [at] gmail.com

I got some spare time now so if anyone need some pictures that are at my newbie skill level then just email me, I will do it for free. PS: I'm not that productive though so plz don't rely to much on me. :p

Here are some of my pictures:
PS: You can see that I suck at anatomy.

MadMonkey119
MadMonkey119 MadProductions Head
Jul 2 2010 Anchor

Wow, jesus. Those are nice. If only I had your skill. Sure you anatomy does need some work but your buildings and color are amazing! Maybe you want to do some map concept work for my source modification? Moddb.com!

Jul 26 2010 Anchor

sorry for my spending such a long time to reply, I was on vacation for two weeks with my family.

I got a lot to do at the moment, so I have to sadly decline your offer.

iqew
iqew VFX Artist
Aug 19 2010 Anchor

Try to not use one-point-perspective all the time :)

--

Need some polishing for your game with beautiful VFX? Check out my website: Game-vfx.com

Sep 10 2010 Anchor

your backgrounds are amazing im an artist my self but im kinda suckish at backgrounds :D

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.