Forum Thread
Alien versus Predator 2? (Forums : Development Banter : Alien versus Predator 2?) Locked
Thread Options
Jun 16 2003 Anchor

Hey all,

This is my first post in this forum and I'm not sure if this is the right place to post it but why is it there isn't alot of Alien versus Predator 2 mods?? Not sure if this question has been asked before but I just was wondering if someone could list some reasons to way there isn't to many mods for AvP2.

Later,
xXMadFilipinoXx

leilei
leilei The person who doesn't like anything
Jun 16 2003 Anchor

Basically, it's because that the message of modDB isn't out to most of the AvP2 community, so it's up to the modders themselves whether it is a good decision to get regged at modDB or not, and not many of them has heard about modDB.

- Edited By cheapalert On Mon 16th, Jun 2003 @ 4:13:02pm

--

<  insert subject games here  >

Jun 16 2003 Anchor

Hey,

Oh sounds like a reasonable answer.
I was also wondering why is it that it seems that most modders don't use the AvP2 engine.

leilei
leilei The person who doesn't like anything
Jun 16 2003 Anchor

Probably because LithTech is very tedious to work with and generally isn't preferred. This is why you also don't see much Nolf and Blood2 mods running all over the place.

- Edited By cheapalert On Mon 16th, Jun 2003 @ 5:21:54pm

--

<  insert subject games here  >

Cory_the_Gargoyle
Cory_the_Gargoyle Gangsta Gargoyle
Jun 16 2003 Anchor

I personaly like AvP2 as a game, but not as something to mod. You get me?

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.