Forum Thread
Action Quake 2 (Forums : Development Banter : Action Quake 2) Locked
Thread Options
arghvark
arghvark (Cult) Member
Jun 6 2004 Anchor

So how much fun is action quake 2 for you?

it is this much for me:

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

But, seriously you all should check it out if you havent already.

Best part is you can get AQ2 for FREE Cam-direct.co.uk

--

Karuto wrote: Spammers? Excuse me, but I always contribute to the conversation and hardly ever go off-topic. Not to mention, I contribute more to my post than just a plain one-liner. I may post a lot, but I'm not a spammer along the terms you guys set, but whatever...

Irony at its finest.
User Posted Image

teh_fonx
teh_fonx Wtf is a FONX ???
Jun 6 2004 Anchor

man, thats the game that started it all for me, without aq2 i would have never ever gotten to where i am right now (which at the moment is still teh same place that i was at when i started playing aq2 :()

--

I want to make a mod like counter-strike but with more guns ,3 teams (maybe),and better gfx !!,
i need a maper,modeler,coder,and someone to maker a website for it, and what ever else u think i may need plz.

AttorneyAtPaw
AttorneyAtPaw Angry White Man in Massachusetts
Jun 7 2004 Anchor

This is awesome. I've never heard of it until today.
Thanks for turning me on to it Arghvark.
Free is great and the gameplay is even better.
I don't have high hope sof improving my life with this game but I knwo I'll avoid alot of work by playing it.
Thanks again for the heads up!
:sick:

--

It's too funny that the earliest I can go for my birth year is 1971. I was born in 1967, I guess I'm too old for even the extreme edge of this envelope.
:devious:

Oh well.
:dead:

Have another Absolut Raz n Diet 7 Up
:sick:

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.