Forum Thread
About the 3 images to upload as the mod is awaiting authorization (Forums : Support : About the 3 images to upload as the mod is awaiting authorization) Locked
Thread Options
Feb 14 2014 Anchor

Hello! Little question here. Today I registered a mod (which is actually a completed project) which is currently awaiting authorization.

Now, I have read about the requisite to upload 3 images, for the mod to be authorized. But I can't, as the gallery is locked because the mod is unauthorized. :P

So I uploaded both the main install, a patch and a trailer in the Downloads area (which is the only one uploadable). Is this good enough, or do I have to upload 3 pictures too in this same area? Thanks for any info.

Feb 14 2014 Anchor

Well seems it is locked because you gave your management rights away to Irrational Games (that nobody from IG manages, frankly). You just needed to left Developer field to "no development group" = that would link the mod page to your member account (instead of somebody else's company page). You should be able to upload images now.

Feb 15 2014 Anchor

Oh wow, I didn't get that at all. Thank you very much, feillyne!

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.