Forum Thread
AA Combat Unreal 3 Mod - Seeking Programmers (Possibly 3D artists) (Forums : Recruiting & Resumes : AA Combat Unreal 3 Mod - Seeking Programmers (Possibly 3D artists)) Locked
Thread Options
Oct 11 2009 Anchor

Team Name: ES Development Team

Project Name: Eternal Struggle Demo

Brief: Eternal Struggle is a 3rd Person Action Adventure game which focuses on sword combat against mutiple enemies. The game is set in a modern fantasy world that is undersiege from an unknown dark entity. I would go more into detail but I know how programmers are lazy and just want to know what they are gonna do so I will skip on to that instead.

What is needed:

Total game conversion? Not exactly. Lighting and physics of the game would remain but a little tweaking could be required. And more importantly we require someone who is willing to turn unreal 3 from a 1st person shooter to a 3rd person combat combo game similar to devil may cry and prince of persia. I have found a 3rd Person camera mutator so that is already done but the combat system is a taking priority as I am keen to take this mod to a game developers conference that is happening soon.

I also mentioned 3D artists because if there are any interested in working on a mod? Then I need people who are willing to create models, textures and animate them. I currently have 3 working on the mod but more are welcome.

Please get in touch with me at herbertsworld@gmail.com if you want to get invovled with this project.

Kind regards,

Luke

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.