Forum Thread
50 Things We Don’t Do Anymore (Forums : General Banter : 50 Things We Don’t Do Anymore ) Locked
Thread Options
May 16 2014 Anchor

50 Things We Don’t Do Anymore Because of Technological Advancements
Theultralinx.com

So true...

TwinBeast
TwinBeast Full Metal Bionic Witch
May 16 2014 Anchor

I think some of that is not accurate, or the difference is like the difference between a potato and a potato.

May 16 2014 Anchor

Well, I still buy many magazines and newspapers that are on "paper", because I love the smell of the ink

monism
monism ERROR!
May 16 2014 Anchor

you're not alone I still do a good number of these, but I know poeple younger than me that don't.

--

modders don't break rules, they bend them. Unless they've done something wrong.

Jun 6 2014 Anchor

Well I'm 25 yo and pretty much do all of those...but then again, I don't own a smartphone either so... :p

Jun 6 2014 Anchor

I have a smartphone and a tablet, they both follow me everywhere :)

Edited by: MarutiaOrtia

TheDebonairNomad
TheDebonairNomad Selectively Ignorant.
Jun 9 2014 Anchor

I still go to Yard Sales/The Flea Market.

Only so I can distract the person selling items, sneak into their establishment and steal all the Strawberry from their Neapolitan ice cream.

They never see it coming.

Also had to pay my car notes through the Postal service, since the credit union I went through didn't have online payment method.

Edited by: TheDebonairNomad

--

I'm the Bringer of Death, Fall to your knees and beg for mercy... Or Give me a Sandwich I'm hungry.

grouchbag
grouchbag I art grouchier than thou.
Jun 9 2014 Anchor

I have a nice laptop, a galaxy tab3, a nook color, a generic android tablet, and an lg 800g tracfone. The cell phone sucks. My 50 inch tv? Love it!

--

"sweet"  little old lady

TheUnabridgedGamer
TheUnabridgedGamer It's been a long time...
Jun 17 2014 Anchor

2, 7, 8, 11, 16, 17, 19, 22, 24, 25, 27, 31, 32, 33, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, and 50 are all things I either still do/use or someone else I know still does or uses. Hell, 50 is how you get some of the best retro-gaming deals.

I also have a flip phone for phone calls and enjoy reading books that are physical. This is when I'm not using my desk full of technology.

grouchbag
grouchbag I art grouchier than thou.
Jun 17 2014 Anchor

I don't have facebook or twitter.I like my privacy. :eyebrow:

--

"sweet"  little old lady

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.