Forum Thread
3D MODELLER AND SCRIPTER NEEDED FOR WW1 COD 2 MOD PROJECT (UNPAID) (Forums : Recruiting & Resumes : 3D MODELLER AND SCRIPTER NEEDED FOR WW1 COD 2 MOD PROJECT (UNPAID)) Locked
Thread Options
May 6 2015 Anchor

Hi. I'm developing a WW1 mod for COD 2 but require some help. I'll need a 3D Modeller who can make models such as guns and uniforms (Mauser C96, Gewehr 98, etc) for this mod. Scripting wise is where it gets more complicated. I'll need someone who has advanced knowledge of CoD Radiant (the mod tool for Call Of Duty 2) AND can code fairly well using languages like C++. Even basic is ok, not too much coding of those languages should be required. Keep in mind that this mod is free, so it is unpaid unfortunately (I don't have the money to pay) but you'd be welcome to include a donate button on the mod and link to some of your other work in the credits.

If interested, PM me or email @ joc69uk@hotmail.co.uk

Jul 15 2015 Anchor

I might be able to figure out the coding part, but I don't have call of duty 2

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.