Haaf's Game Engine(HGE for short) is a Open Source 2D Game Engine and is published under the The zlib/libpng license and is free to use even in commercial applications, however it makes use of the BASS audio library for sound, which is free for non-commercial use, but for commercial use you will need to purchase BASS or use a different audio library(BASS can be simply disabled).
Join Merlin and Giggles the lovable Imp as they cross the deserts of Arcania to outwit a master thief, explore the pyramids, and traverse the City of Gods. Features 50 levels of magical puzzle adventures!
* Unlimited, unrestricted gameplay.
* Explore all 50 levels of adventure.
* Play all 3 mesmerizing game modes.
* Access 5 magical bonus games.
* Collect valuable trophies and rewards.
Sells for $19.95 and has a free demo/trial
Author: Friends Games
7 Mar, 2007