Rainy Days is the sequel from"The Harbour" thrusting players into an exciting story driven mod with teamfights and rain scenario.
- Cinematic Flair: We created a "rollercoaster gameplay" with interesting gameplay variations and the starches from Crysis mixed with some more scripted parts.
- Exciting teamfights: What we always missed in Crysis are the teamfights, where are them in the final game? But here they are, in a user made mod.
- Great-Looking Visuals: The whole level is hand made, and the rain scenario promised a deep atmosphere.
- High Production Values: We worked about two years on it to bring back the good old Crysis feeling with new experiences. All dialouges are recorded by professional voice actors and the original subtitle system from Crysis allows you to enjoy the mod in english as well. (Don't forget to turn them on in the Crysis menue)
- Open your download folder
- Extract the RAR file
- Copy the "Rainy Days" folder into your "Crysis>Mods" directory
- Start Rainy Days by clicking on it in the Crysis mod menue. Or start the right .bat file in "Crysis/Mods/Rainy_Days" (64 bit mode is available).
- Start a new singleplayer game.
- If you have problems you can also load the two maps manually, open console with "^" and load the maps by typing in "map Rainy_Days_Part1" or "map Rainy_Days_Part2" (Without"") and press Enter.
NOTE: Patch 1.2 for Crysis has to be installed. Turn on the subtitles in your Crysis menue.