PeZBOT for Star Wars Mod: Galactic Warfare: offline multiplayer bots for those who like to play offline.
We have no problem if people want to mod PeZBOT and release their own version, but we have one golden rule: the new mod MUST be renamed in the following format "PeZBOT_" + "MOD NAME OR MAKER" + "VERSION NUMBER". This is to avoid any confusion about which mod is which and by whom.
We are more than happy to supply the source for our latest versions and let people update their modded PeZBOT with our latest scripts. We would ask that each PeZBOT modder release the souce to their mod and make it freely available and permitted to be itself modded or added to another version of PeZBOT, including ours if we like the addition.
With this arrangement, the PeZBOT mod will be the winner. Instead of two heads working on new ideas and solving problems we can have many.
This is pre-alpha code, meaning it is in no way feature complete and may be full of bugs, use at your own risk. We will not be held responsible for any damages this mod does to your PC.
Everyone who made and contributed to the awesome SWM for CoD4 - Please see the included readme_swm_gw1.txt for full credits and details of the mod. Awesome mod guys, and thanks for letting us release PeZBOT for it!
PEZZALUCIFER - Original author of the mod: did all of the coding until 008p for CoD4. Huge thanks to him for creating this great mod and letting us continue to improve it!
ATB - Full credit to ATB who ported PeZBOT to SWM and helped from 009p until 011p: lots of bug fixes and huge additions, the mod wouldn't be what it is today if it wasn't for him!
402, AA_Fan6566, AbneyPark, AintNoMeInTeam,BritishBulldog1,
Bruc3, Gerhart, Gumpy, INSANE, JamJam11, Kill3r, Lord_Gannondorf,
MasterB, Maks Deryabin, NovemberDobby, OpenWarfare Mod, Patmansan,
Sparks, Tally, TL-SpacepiG, Whitsel, WCP, Zeroy.
(If we forgot to add you to the credits then please contact us!)
Things to know:
- This is pre-alpha code, meaning it is in no way feature complete and may be full of bugs!
- The following maps are waypointed to work with PeZBOT SWM: mp_bestine, mp_cloud_city, mp_tatooine, mp_rebellion, mp_anchorhead, mp_jundland, mp_jundland_dusk. Note: mp_not_a_cave is NOT supported!
- Bots have been tested and working on version 1.7 of Call of Duty 4. (Please do not report any bugs found with older versions!)
- Support for Galactic Warfare v1.0
- ADded waypoints for: mp_anchorhead, mp_jundland, mp_jundland_dusk