A large amount of bugs have been fixed, grand quest of Hagia Sophia is added and so many more improvements are awaiting for you.
Victory music doesn't stop - march of the swedish cavalry.
- Language error:
carrier instead of career.
- Missing currency in village elder management
- Silver ingot texture no longer missing.
- Language error: No
longer messy extra space in promotion screen.
- Language error: Cattle herd
quests no longer shows 'breasts' instead of beasts.
- Podgorica is attached
to Cetinje now.
- Language error: no longer resting in your bed, but at your
- Jules got a lesson about engineering. So his engineer skill is alright
- Cheat mode no longer available.
- Jules & Blackadder are no
- Factions never declare war on own coalition members from
- Factions have hugely decreased chance to swap coalition.
Player in service of the Papal States can recruit Italian/Sicilian recruits
- Language: several bandits have been renamed.
- Language error: No
longer need to say vert, you can say 'very well' now!
- Language error: Duke
of Wellington is the 'D'uke now, instead of 'd'uke!
- Language: No longer
Mounted Archery, but Mounted Marksmanship!
- Transparant Feet item of Patrick
Harper does not cause bugs.
- Fixed no texture: forage_capdrie.dds.
Fixed spawning at edge of scene while being in last retreating scene.
Script making some forts and towns need belfries disabled. This should
the 'not attacking' bug.
- Fixed missing entry point (40) in fort map:
- Upgrading production structures like quarry and lumberjack
removes gold now.
- Minimum of lvl 1 for production structures is
- Bonusses and penalty's at lumberjack are working properly
- Fixed bug where government bonds were only exchangeable after exact 28
- Your income according to your rank is added to your income before
pay your soldiers. This is also showed correctly when paying your
- Napoleon's bicorne no longer buyable.
Wuerttemberger troops no longer gets you veteran infantry only.
veteran hussars no longer recruitable for 90 Francs and only gets you the common
- Swedish Marksman changed to Finnish Guard Sharpshooter at
- Extra space in 'British Royal Marines'
- British recruitment pool corrected. (getting light infantry
instead of fusilier).
- Village parchment at wall in the stockpile only
readable by village owner now.