Instructions: delete any previous FoF folder (Steam/Steamapps/Sourcemods) before proceeding with installation. If installer doesn't work correctly, use 7-zip or similar application to uncompress it manually.
- New map: fof_robertlee by Morricone/RYell. Features a completely new location in FoF: a steamboat.
- Player movement redone: almost no restrictions, full speed on all directions, no stamina/sprint. Instead that, there's a simpler speed penalty system: player gets cumulative speed penalties when jumping/strafing quick. Movement is way smoother overall. Lack of sprint is compensated with higher base speed for melee weapons.
- Few Dollars More (TDM): a combination of Fistful of Dollars and DM modes, players respawn randomly (more or less) and both teams must capture loot. Sacks amount needed to win game ranges around 4-10, depending the map's size. Usable in any DM map.
- Player manned gatling gun (only in coop maps at the moment)
- New Item: boiler plate: reduces damage in chest zone -40% (back too)
- Hit info: let you see which target was hit and how much damage you inflicted (can be disabled server side: fof_sv_disable_hitinfo)
- Switched to CS:S like ladders
- 'votemode' chat command, let you nominate any available game mode on current map
- team scrambling auto poll: once a team gets a considerable score advantage, players are asked to scramble teams for better team balance.
- New translations: German by Morricone and French by Yester
- accuracy prediction reworked, 'ghost hits' issue improved (it's ultimately dependent on engine and network issues though)
- tracers and other FX's out of synch when attacking other players (gets worse with lag)
- Player hard collisions added to DM
- Carrying phys items doesn't push you anymore. It may lag a bit but that's normal.
- Fixed idle player incorrectly moved to spectator
- Fixed dynamite ammo not being reset after respawn
- Fixed bug in Boss mode that prevented a team from spawning
- crosshair/ironsights get bugged when switching fast
- resolution/graphics settings change crashbug
- server crash caused by HLTV
- ironsighted Sharps lagging
- Wrong objective icon size obstructs visibility
- There's 1 bot spawning in DM no matter fof_npc_maxamount is set to 0
- Chat colors and server plug-ins
- Hat selection after first time easier now
- NPCs getting awfully high damages sometimes
- Fistful of Dollars: back to best team of two rounds declared winner
- Whiskey cannot be equipped in DM
- Hats don't cost notoriety anymore
- Health regeneration (represented by a beard) increases health up to 110 now
- equipment panel: items can be deselected without messing the list order
- blood impact effects: their size is relative to damage now, there's a special effect for headshot kills
- Scope added to Sharps
- Weapon speed: knife, axe and fists increased to top speed. Most weapons make you move a tad faster now.
- coachgun cost increased +3 (35), smaller cone of fire, more powerful at close range and less at medium.
- explosive arrows ammo removed, max dynamite items decreased to 1.
- Peacemaker can kill in 1 shot at close distances (headshot)
- Axe inflicts +5 damage. Cost decreased -5 (20)
- Carbine damage drop along distance increased, cost decreased -5 (30)
- Loothill: no rain to improve fps, removed collisions from some physic objects to improve navigation
- Monument Valley: blockade destruction exploit fixed, better spawn protection, notoriety reward due objective accomplishment reduced
- El Paso: default game mode set to TDM, navigation improvements, some optimizations to increase fps, new custom mode 'Ramirez must die' added
- Eliminator(mine cart): issue with respawns fixed
- Tijuana: several enhancements to allow better navigation
- decreased NPC spawn on some coop maps
- Improved collisions for chuckwagon model
- Tramonto_lite revised, balance improved
- Desperados: new routes added, optimized for TDM mode, new custom mode 'Ramirez must die' added, Bounty removed. Bots are available in DM mode.
- Eliminator_classic re-added