* NOTE: IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU START A NEW CAMPAIGN IF YOU ARE NEW TO THIS MOD, OR USING A MOD VERSION PRE-v1.10.0. This is because the new recruitment areas will not function properly without it.
* Camel Gunner Range increased.
* Grenadiers now make use of mass fire instead of rank fire and platoon fire. This can concentrate their their fire a little more right before a charge, although they have less overall firepower over time.
* Ball naval projectiles do about 40% less damage, and their velocity has increased slightly. Other projectile types are minimally changed. The much greater proportional effective range of the ball ammunition is already a very significant advantage over alternate projectile types.
* The effect of total and recent hull damage on morale is increased.
* Ships are more likely to surrender than rout.
* Ship acceleration speed is about 50% slower. The AI seems to have no glaring problems with this.
* Ship turn-rate overall significantly decreased. The AI receives a noticable and hardcoded cheat here, and overall seems to handle the changes I made well, i.e. no 'getting caught in stays', although it's basically pretty dumb about the wind.
* Cavalry default rank depth now 3 for most units, not 4.
* Light Infantry default rank depth now 2 for most units, not 3.
* All stone and brick buildings are 50% tougher.