* NOTE: IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU START A NEW CAMPAIGN IF YOU ARE NEW TO THIS MOD, OR USING A MOD VERSION PRE-v1.10.0. This is because the new...
* No changes without historical rationale, gameplay balance, and consideration for AI decision making.
* Detailed AOR system that allows for multi-facted Imperial armies with represntative and unique line troops from many different regions.
* Changes to battle dynamics: movement speed, projectile ballistics, lethality, fatigue and morale to more closely match historical accounts and doctrine, while maintaining game balance and playability.
* Significantly reworked aspects of the happiness, research, income, building benefits, campaign income, and more. Balancing progress, happiness and industrialization will be much more challenging, and the better balanced buildings will help the CAI. You will have to make very hard choices.
* Dozens of new descriptive strings to communicate changes to unit types, remove non-period wording, and provide Line Infantry with the language appropriate translations of "Regiment of the Line", all based on proper descriptions pack originally from l33tl4m3r.
* Many land units subtly rebalanced and differentiated to more closely match historical accounts and doctrine. Descriptions updated.
* Changes to North American land combat units, inspired by Quixote's Imperial Splendor.
* Spanky's Realistic (and extremely well researched) Flags.
* Spanky's period loading screens, accompanied by lesser known period music by Corelli, Telemann, Bach and others.
* Sinhuet's battle formations 1.2 for the Battle AI to use -- more challenging land battles!
* Navern's firing more visible firing arc.
* MechDonald's Smoke and Blood Light 1.8.
* Obushnikov's musket and cannon sounds. They're hands-down the best I've heard - listen for the snap of the hammer!
* Jingle_Bombs 7-Year War unit textures.
* Warhanomars' Pip-mod and Marble re-skin for the UI.
* TheStinger's slightly modified early-game campaign script.
* Erasmus777's equipement mod v1.3.
* Adjusted traits and ancillaries for greater player challenges, and more characters with both positive and negative traits.
* Reduced speed of research through adjustment to buildings, characters and government types.
* Dozens of other small changes to improve gameplay.