1. Download the source archive: Moddb.com
2. Unpack somewhere, best in your Documents folder where you have other Unity projects
3. Run Unity, click File -> Open Project..., then choose Open Other..., select the downloaded folder (CarEduSource)
4. Choose File -> Open Scene, open Scenes folder inside CarEduSource project and open CompleteScene
5. If you see nothing special in your # Scene tab, click on one object in Hierarchy section, and choose GameObject -> Align View to Selected
A step-by-step guide how to set up the CarEdu Unity project.
Posted by feillyne on - Basic Other