If you want put your favorite music into the game:
1. Track have to be OGG files.
2. When you have tracks in proper format, just open [The Witcher dir]\Data\music\ and replace original files.
If you want to copy custom tracks from fan adventures:
1. Open the adventure in D'jinni - do not make any action there. But don't close the editor, coz opening a module here makes temporary directory with unpacked all adventure files - what you need in step 2.
2. Go to C:\Users\[your account]\App Data\Local\The Witcher\temp\__ResourcesUnpackTmp in Vista. Or C:\Documents and Settings\[your user name]\Local Settings\Application Data\The Witcher\temp\__ResourcesUnpackTmp in XP.
3. Find OGG files and copy it where you want.
4. Now you can close D'jinni - temporary files will be deleted.
5. Open [The Witcher dir]\Data\music\ and replace original files.
If you haven't downloaded adventure & you want just more music which was composed for this game, you can download adventure soundtracks in MP3.
For now are available:
1. One track for short adventure The Wedding.
2. 9 tracks for Merry Witchmas.
3. Time of Contempt for mod Full Combat Rebalance. The file is awaiting for authorization, for now you can listen it here.
4. 3 tracks from not yet released adventure The Crossroads.
You can listen all tunes before downloading on mod pages.