For now, here is a quick and easy tutorial on how to edit this removal time manually via script editing.
1. Open up the BEC mod folder.
2. Uninstall BEC with the "Uninstall_BEC" batch file.
3. Open up the "BloodEX.KPF" file with any ZIP file editor such as 7-Zip.
4. Open the "scripts" folder.
5. Open the "sharedCallbacks.txt" file with any text file editor such as Notepad or WordPad.
6. Search for this line:
// GIB AND DEBRIS STAT CHANGE TIME7. Right under that line find this line:
r9 = BloodMath::RandomMul15(18000);
8. Adjust the tick value of "18000" to whatever you need it to be.
A tick value of "18000" equates to 3 minutes. Each minute has a value of "6000" ticks. Do the math and play around with this value until you reach a steady frame rate.
9. Save and close "sharedCallbacks.txt" and select ok when asked if you'd like to update the file in the archive if you're using 7-Zip.
10. Close the "BloodEX.KPF" file.
11. Install BEC with the "Install_BEC" batch file and run the game like normal.
I hope this helps anybody having issues with BEC. Even if you're not using an AMD CPU feel free to try this out if frame rate issues are bothering you.