This is not meant to be a update but more a patch to address some of the issues people are experiencing. But we have added a few extra bits for luck!!
I would like to also take this chance to thank all that have played and given us feedback, good and bad. As you can see by the change log we have listened to you, and hopefully met some of your needs. There is plenty more work to do on the mod, and we are busy working away on Beta 2. There is a nice TK system in the works, along with a complete redo of all the animations that the current release has.
Dont forget to please leave feedback on our ModDB page or on our Forums.
- Beta 1.12
- Fixed player flying off when shot
- Fixed ww_marne exploit
- Fixed MG08-15 Ironsights and fire animation, for less kick up.
- Lowered damage for officer pistols
- Various small fixes in code
- Rifle tweaks
- Added 64 player support (This is a community request and the game is not optimised for it, use at your own risk.)
- Added bullet whizzes
- Updated Death icons to higher res
- Updated Hud flag icons to higher res
- A big thanks to Ryell for his help
cool glad to see it being polished up after release so soon! hope to see more refinement as the days go by
Oh, this is a good little patch you got here.
64 player servers ftw!
Please tell me FF is turned off by default now
Only thing I don't like is that they nerfed the officer pistols. :\
They were hard enough to kill things with as it was. Though pistol sniping WAS hella fun.
God bless RYell
uhm, realy, I dont think the Pistol need less damage, it can't even kill a guy at closerange with a full clip, What makes it epic is the unrealistc acuracy, that lets you headshot your enemy at long ranges.
great i hated that fly back when you where shot
Good job with the pistols, hated getting sniped by them
optimization for 64 players is probably something you guys should work towards.