Witcher Kings is now compatible with the latest build of CK2 version 2.6.3.
It is mainly a compatibility & bugfix release, but the pre-rendered portrait are also back (as an optional game rule), courtesy of @Sevgart
There are 2 different ways to download and install the mod:
Checksum is 2.6.3 (ALNZ)
Note that previous saves are NOT compatible.
Check out the mod wiki page: Ckiiwiki.com
And don't hesitate to report bugs, or provide feedback and ideas !
Full 0.7.0 changelog:
Compatibility with vanilla 2.6.3
- Optimize events, decisions and CBs for performance.
- Add back canon portraits from video games as an optional game rule.
- Integrate Sevgart's sub-mod expanding & improving canon portraits (32 portraits)
- Add a game rule for Haak invasions
- Add an installer script for Windows based on NSIS (mod folder selection, uninstall previous version, clean gfx cache)
- Add Cerys an Craite and Svanrige an Tuirseach characters
- Balance Scoia'tael revolts
- Fix special forces commander titles not being grantable
- Tie Scoia'tael presence and special forces commander to tolerance laws
- Tweak peasant revolt vs Scoia'tael revolt ratio
- Fix some bugs where Scoia'tael presence would fire for an elven ruler
- Improve localization of special forces commander titles
- Fix druid spawning event
- Grant job_mage automatically when using "employ sorcerer" decision
- Fix "Promote Commander" only providing female characters
- Restric some unsuitable vanilla events
- Compress better the loading screens (33 Mo -> 13 Mo)
- Re-enable wall buildings for elves, pending custom ones
- Rename Smocze coast title to Dragon coast
- Add some loading tips to fill the gaps, and prevent vanilla ones from appearing
- Fix 'Raven' and 'Ban Ard' dynasty names