This week has been a busy week for us at Aviant Games, a lot of things had to be done before the week ended. The trickiest thing this week was getting an alpha done and in order for us to get that done, we had to fix a lot of things with our procedural generation. So I and Darien sat down for hours discussing ways we can approach the problem. For now, we decided to go with something lazy as it was easiest to get done with our time and skills.
Basically what we did was have our spawner spawned in our rooms with triggers on each edge making them spawn walls or doorways depending on what is next to them.