To celebrate the release of Denis Villeneuve's Dune film, this patch adds content from the new movie to Dune Wars: Revival 1.10, including 3 new leaders and several cosmetic improvements. Here is a summary of the changes in the latest version of the patch.
* New Leaders!
- Lady Jessica (Bene Gesserit) [Charismatic/Religious]
- Chani (Fremen) [Charismatic/Protective]
- Gurney Halleck (Atreides) [Mercantile/Protective]
* New Title Imagery
* New Era start images
* New intro video
* New Leaderheads for:
- Paul Muad'Dib (Fremen)
- Liet-Kynes (Fremen)
- Stilgar (Fremen)
- Duke Leto Atreides (House Atreides)
- Duncan Idaho (House Atreides)
- Glossu Rabban (House Harkonnen)
- Gaius Helen Mohaim (Bene Gesserit)
- Baron Harkonnen (House Harkonnen)
Artwork for the remaining 19 Leaders is currently unchanged.
Other Cosmetic Changes
* Harkonnen Unit Order and Select Sounds changed from previous "comedy villian" voices.
* Pedia updated for the female Liet-Kynes of the Villeneuve Duniverse.
* New cosmetic design for Tech Advisor Screen.
2. Download the latest Dune Wars: Revival - Villeneuve Inspired Patch from here.
3. Copy the DuneWars Revival folder from the downloaded zip file over the DuneWars Revival mod folder in your Beyond the Sword Mods folder saying yes to overwriting of files.
4. If you want the new font to work in game you will to install the Font file MontserratAlternates-ExtraLight.otf from Dune Wars Revival/Resource/Fonts into your Windows Fonts.