V7 of Hard Doom includes some new effects, three new enemies (two are done right now!), and a bunch of balance changes. Here's the current change-list and previews of the two new icy enemies!
- Added glow to nukage, lava, and teleport flats.
- Added lens flares to decorations.
- Added lens flares to powerup orbs.
- Added the line powerup effect to armors.
- Adjusted the homing projectile speed and aggressiveness on the Hells Fury.
- Removed +MissileMore from the Hells Fury.
- Lowered the height of the Hells Fury skull projectile. This should cause it to explode on low ceilings less.
- Rictus Kamikaze explosion damage reduced to 32 (from 64), total damage on direct hit is now 42-112.
- The Rictus will now kamikaze at 20 or less health (down from 25).
- Rictus painchance raised to 160 (from 128)
- Increased the super shotgunners delay after firing by 7tics.
- Increased the spread on the Dark Cyber/Spiders BFG10k's to "6, 2.2".
- Decreased the splash damage of the Archons comet to 64 (from 80), it now does 74-144 damage on direct hit.
- Removed +Missilemore from the Crackodemon.
- Removed +Missilemore from the Mafibus.
- Reduced the explosion damage of the Pyro Demons fire shot by 32 and increased damage by 2 (now hits 100-128 down from 130-144).
- Reduced the damage of the Pyro Demons "FireBombExplosion" by 32. This will reduce the overall damage of the Pyro Blast attack. It will still insta-kill you on direct hit though.
- Increased the spawn rate of the Shadow Demon, Hellfire Revenant, and Hells Fury to 8% (from 5%) to give better variation of enemies.
- Added a rare Lost Soul replacement known as the "Visage". It spawns with an 8% chance.
- Added a rare Pain Elemental replacement known as the "Ancient Apparition". It spawns with an 8% chance.