In the past months there were very few updates for the mod. Work has been done for the Realm of Eregion, Nurn and Easterlings of Rhun but very sporadic and inconsistent.
While I cannot say that I am fully back on the track, i can at least revert back to dedicating 1 - 2 days per week on working on the mod. Hence you can expect major updates in the following period.
Please find below external links for the mod:
DISCORD SERVER: Discord.gg
YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Youtube.com
In the past i was very reluctant in welcoming new members into the team mainly because it is very common in the modding community for team members to drop off in the middle of the project or simply disappear for good - things i would rather avoid.
But to speed up the development time and secure the future of the mod, i decided to accept members in the BON team. However i have to point out that only skilled, dedicated and passionate people will be accepted as i would rather have the mod dying than release it with subpar content.
Therefore the BON team welcomes new members in the following categories, the first 2 role being the most desirable ones:
- 3D modellers: modelling and texturing units and strat map objects (buildings, cities etc)
- Concept artists: creative people that can design and sketch units from scratch
- 2D artists: for menus, logos, banners, UI etc.
- Sound artists: for music, sound effects and unit speeches
- Text writers: for writing units and factions descriptions, welcome messages etc. they should have a great knowledge about Tolkien's lore as they will be responsible for unit names (i.e. elvish or dwarven units), regions and cities names etc.
- M2TW modders: knowledgeable about the Med 2 engine, how and where to modify data, with previous modding experience etc.
If you have any of the skills above and want to join the BON team, feel free to send me a message here on moddb or on Discord.
All the best,