This update adds much-needed challenge for players with really high power level spaceships, improved vendors, many quality of life changes based on player feedback, and important fixes.
New endgame activity: Absolute Deterioration
This is the end of your invincibility. All of the worst instances collapsed to form absolute deterioration.
In this vortex of nightmare incarnations, your enemies will become more and more powerful, until your strongest weapons and best tactics are worthless. Until you have no choice but to flee or be destroyed.
If you're lucky, you will escape with treasures born in twisted realities of deterioration.
Absolute Deterioration is a mission in which you will have to fight waves of enemies.
Enemies will enter your range as fast you destroy them, and with each wave, their power will increase.
Fight as long as you can, then extract - the more waves you will defeat, the more decayed fragments you will get.
Decayed fragments fuse into absolute deterioration relics:
New relic: Stolen, Hidden, Forgotten, Lost
This relic increases relic limit by 2.
Flame Tower, Redirection Hub
With this relic installed, projectiles your ship will deflect transform into seeking missiles that deal 100% weapon damage to enemies.
New relic: Physical Linking System
This relic gives +1% weapon damage per three projectiles, meaning that you will deal more damage the more projectiles there are.
New relic: Radiance And Blight, Aberrant Alliance
This truly unique relic will allow you to have both Oesa's Radiance and Kithalia's Blight set effects active at the same time.
New relic: Frailsphere, Pearl of Deterioration
Frailsphere will restore your armor 50% when it drops 0 once per a mission.
New relic: Horrorcradle, Darkspindle
Horrorcradle will become more powerful based on the highest number of waves survived in absolute deterioration.
A recent breakthrough in quantum logistics have allowed improving long-distance part distribution systems: You no longer need to enter secured regions!
This leap in technology has also led to the fusion of spaceship building and vendor interfaces: All building functions are now available during trading.
- Improved vendor interface and accessibility.
- Connecting/disconnecting to/from the vendor now is much faster.
- Now it's possible to uninstall/install/compare/dismantle parts and containers while connected to the vendor.
- Sell all/dismantle all/uninstall all/disconnect buttons now give proper confirmations.
- Vendors are now limited to one connection per mission completed.
- You can now lock/unlock items by moving the cursor over them and pressing L or - for controller users - Start.
- Locked items cannot be sold and dismantled.
Guardian of a Thousand Worlds:
This ability will now increase deflect chance and deflect chance cap by 20% instead of giving total invincibility.
It means that ships with 80% deflect chance will be boosted to having 100% deflect chance.
The ability also no longer restores armor.
This brings an end to Ultranid + Guardian exploit, but should still keep the ability relevant.
Planars have been replaced with guillotines.
Guillotines have improved versions of planar's attacks, and it activates shield later than planars used to, making them less annoying to fight.
- Moving cursor over filtered item now will make it visible.
- You can now filter/highlight/dismantle/uninstall/sell set components and parts with certain properties.
- Improved item selection in item management.
- Surge Accelerator, Exothermic Focus relic effect now works with Power Shield, Channel, and Creation of Energy abilities.
- Resurrection mission revenant phase now takes 10 seconds instead of 60.
- Black Rain shards now deal 25% weapon damage instead of 100% at max level.
- You no longer need advanced access to view sets, manage inventory, toggle map key, and jump to a region.
- Overload ability cooldown has been increased to 75 seconds to make it less exploitable.
- Gatherers and scions now stop shifting after firing 5 projectiles, instead of 10.
- Abilities 1, 2, and 3 can now be activated with the mouse: Ability 1 - left button, Ability 2 - right button, Ability 3 - middle button.
- Ancient container now gives 100 alloy when you pass dust cloud, making it more useful for certain mission types.
- Fixed: "Sell all" button sells crafting items.
- Fixed: Mass Detonate achievement description is wrong.
- Fixed: Level 13 region non-story mission crash.
- Fixed: Nemezium Plating sprite.
- Fixed: Relic limit boost exploit.
- Fixed: Retrieval mission + The Rain of Fire problem.
- Fixed: Siege cannon ammo is not picked up when behind player's ship.
- Fixed: "Unbreakable" achievement doesn't work with apex and the Machines.
- Fixed: You can use alloy container during dialogues and cutscenes.
- Fixed: Average difficulty in Broken Infinity is not saved.
- Fixed: Cathode stacks disappear when using cathodes in vendor interface.
- Fixed: Black Rain shards hit the player with full weapon damage during shield duration end animation.
- Fixed: Mission II sequence break glitch.
- Fixed: Malasmar's damage zones deal no damage.
- Fixed: Risk For Reward + loot box graphical glitch.
- Fixed: Several grammar and spelling errors.
- Fixed: Crash occurs in Broken Infinity after failing a mission.
- Fixed: You can get negative loot quality during time attack missions.
Restoration War glitch fix:
This one deserves to be mentioned separately.
Ever since it has been added, Restoration War activity have been glitched.
The mission 12 regions fail to update for some reason, and it makes Restoration War reward impossible to get.
I've tried to fix it with every update post-launch, but it's still here.
So, I got really tired of fixing this glitch, and this time I'll use brute force to fix it - no matter what, mission 12 regions will not be stuck in their post-mission 12 states.
Like last several updates, the regions will be restored upon loading the old version saves, and it shouldn't occur for the new players, so this should be the last time I mention mission 12 region glitch.
- It's now possible to choose Chinese and German languages - the game isn't fully translated to these languages, this is just for testing purposes.
- Make some changes to the code for localization features, such as different fonts for different languages.
- Now you can use the controller to select the language in language select screen.
ZeroAfflex, Karodde, Ayalan, and Winterchild - thank you for your feedback and welcome to the credits!