Update 4.3.3! Reworked Input System
This update include a big input system improvement and added XInput support to extend more and more inputs devices support!
DvDrum supports DirectInput, XInput and MIDI devices now,
practically every type of possible input controller!
Furthermorethe overall performance and the sound quality has been improved.
- Reworked inputs system to include XInput and support a large way of new last gen controllers;
- Reworked velocity calculation on MIDI device for best precision and realism;
- Added a new MIDI feature to enable automatic re-scale the velocity gain to the mixer gain. This allows to combine the realism of velocity with the equalization of the mixer;
- Increased inputs devices compatibility and performance;
- Improved dynamic sound change for better sound quality and realism. Renamed this to "Simulate human playing";
- Fixed a wrong behaviour of the drumkits buttons in 4k resolution;
- Improved overall stability and performance;