Update 4.2.0 - Engine Update + OFFLINE + Christmas Event!
This is an important update to improve DvDrum experience for maximize the fun during the holidays! \m/
After months of hard work DvDrum have a new renewed engine!
The major update of game engine improve performance on modern hardware and it works with Directx11 natively from Directx9 of the old engine version.
DvDrum has been also removed requirement of online mode, you can play drums everywhere with in offline mode and the Steam Workshop works too!
With new Christmas event remember to record your christmas video playing the new drumless song, it is limited time!
There is a lot of improvements too, ENJOY!
- Major Update of game engine. This will improve performance on modern Directx11 hardware
- Added Christmas drumless song and decorations
- Removed online mode to work in offline mode everywhere
- Added ability to move and scale fast a component by holding down left mouse button on the component
- Semplified Sound Mode Switching in Mixer by holding down its keys (CTRL-L by default)
- Added a button to replace the secondary sounds settings with the primary
- Simplified Hi-Hat Mode Switching in Mixer by holding down its keys (SHIFT-L and Z by default)
- Auto-Panning effect is reduced by 5 times for Bass Kicks now
- Dynamic Pitch Variation effect is now reduced by 10 times for cymbals
- Improved Dynamic Sound Change setting
- Improved managements of Sound Knobs with mouse move to avoid accidentally changes
- The Saves of Dynamic Sound Change, Auto-Panning and Snare Soft-Sound are been moved from global settings to drumkit settings
- Added more simulator speed options in global settings for increase control
- Added short descriptions to workshop and settings buttons in main menu
- Added drumkit settings icon in main menu
- Added windows closing by external mouse click
- Improved Default drumkits sounds equalization
- Improved Information on first application start
- Improved sounds quality
- Improved MIDI support
- Improved texts rendering quality
- Removed "Top Floor" components
- Reduced font size of functions keys on toolbar
- Added various tooltips to make some features more intuitive
- Reduced the times for tooltip to appear
- Added new menu tips
- Changed Pre-Menu logo with wintry logo
- Added snow falling effect in main menu
- Fixed Fullscreen drumkit preview generation
- Fixed a bug that not allow Menu guide to appear correctly
- Fixed an application crash caused on deleting a selected mixer component
- Various improvements and performance optimization