Le Update List:
- New utility unit! Command Trucks.
- Command Trucks are exactly that; mobile command centers.
- They can train basic infantry, be stealth when stationary, and heal/repair things around itself.
- Why would you build it?
- Command Trucks allow you to deploy a second Battle Plan.
- Battle Plans don't stack, but Bombardment + Search and Destroy is pretty nice.
- Generals Powers are created relative to the Command Truck, just like the Command Center. This allows you to position the truck tactically in order for a power to enter at a different angle.
- New infantry! Because USA needs more infantry!
- Heavy Infantry added to all USA factions.
- Armed with a minigun, foes will think twice before attacking him.
- He wears heavy armor and is quite slow as a result.
- Heavy Infantry are good for defense.
- They're pretty nasty with support.
- SEAL's are now stealth. Go crazy.
- SEAL's must now place a charge on a unit or structure instead of standing next to it.
- Changed the damage type on the SEAL machine gun to allow firing upon Stinger Sites and the like.
- King Comanches can engage air targets after the aircraft ammo upgrade.
- Added Chinese Snipers.
- They can use Free Fire, Hold Fire, and a unique weapon that allows them to snipe infantry from normal garrisons.
- Garrison sniping takes time however.
- China Infantry snipers are built from the Propaganda Center. Why not the Barracks? There's no more buttons available.
- Increased explosive filler on Object 279 shells. Beware.
- Object 279 reload increased slightly due to the heavier shells.
- Reduced Object 279 machine gun damage by a tiny amount.
- Fixed cameo on the Covert Officer.
- Tao can launch the nukes in skirmishes now.
- Demand for fallout shelters have risen exponentially.
- It's not that fun being on the receiving end.
- New artillery unit! Well it might've been in the last update but I don't know. I'm bad.
- Heavy Uranium Artillery! Buildable from the Nuke Bunker. Long range with a high arc.
- Comes with a special barrage ability to break camp.
- Tends to send things flying.
- Improved the protection of Radiation Suits.
- Added Saboteurs to all factions.
- Made Saboteurs useful! Woaaaaah!
- They detect Demo Traps nearby.
- They do not trigger Demo Traps if they get too close.
- Saboteurs can disarm Demo Traps by cutting the wires or something.
- Can silently kill infantry with a badass roundhouse kick.
- Increased the GLA Airforce.
- Added flying tanks, SCUD launchers and Roaches.
- These units are attached to balloons for better mobility.
- Anti-Air Boats now have two separate weapons for ground and air targets.
- The missile launcher will have to raise before firing as well.
- Decreased clip size from 12 to 8, but increased damage to aircraft.
- Changed the way Demo Traps work.
- The normal Demo Trap is created AFTER the explosion of the Advanced Demo Trap, thus no longer triggering the normal Trap to explode immediately.
- It's a pretty monumental change.
- Chain reactions are still possible, just not guaranteed like before.
Demo & Stealth:
- Added a new Rank 5 generals power.
- GLA Barrel Bombing Run!
- Deploys a high flying GLA plane to drop 6 large bombs over a target area.
- That's a lotta damage!
- Doubled the damage of Stalin's Organ.
- I saw the picture <3
- Increased rate of fire as well.