Get ready for 2015! The year of Genesia Legacy!
- Turn-based strategy and management game in a beautiful living world!
- Start a new life: send your troops explore unknown territories.
- Expand your territory: train your settlers to survive harsh seasons and weather.
- Build! Have your architects build fields, barracks, taverns, workshops... They have dozens of construction plans.
- Keep a balanced ecosystem: Will you protect or damage the environment? Your actions have an impact on the world.
- Combat epidemics: Find remedies, brew potions. Achieve scientific progress!
- Meet historical figures: William Walace, Richard Lionheart, Leonardo Da Vinci, Galileo, Blaise Pascal, Jane Shore, Marco Polo and many others...
- Will you be a tyrant? Will you plunge your people into war, spread terror, practice slavery and develop weapons of destruction in order to accomplish your quest?
- Or... Will you be kind and wise?
- Procedural world generation: You will never play the same game twice. High replay value!
- An elaborate and detailed game with a coherent ecosystem.
- Retro graphics: undeniably charming.
- Up to 3 players in hotseat mode.
The game is in both French and English
- Steam Early Access (alpha) Q3 2015.
- Final release of a digital version of the game (Windows, Mac OS X & Linux) via Steam or DRM-Free will be scheduled end of 2015.
About the project owner
My name is Thomas ZIGHEM, I'm 44 years old and I've had a passion for programming and video games since I was only 15. Back then, having a computer at home was unusual, and we didn't really know what we could do with it. During my career as a developer, I have held various positions such as game designer, programmer, graphic designer, animator and Technical Director, where I could express my attention to detail and my creativity. For more than two years now, Evelyne and I have been working on "Genesia Legacy", which is scheduled to be released for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux in 2015, and later for iOS and Android tablets.
Honey, we're on TV!
In october 2014, when Twitch launched the Game Development category, I jumped at the opportunity to be a pioneer and to share my work and my experience during "live streams". There I can answer your questions live and show you the progression of the development of "Genesia Legacy".
Please share on your social network
Word of mouth is the key to success, don't forget to share this page on social medias & forums, that will help us a lot!