The sheer enthusiasm and overwhelming response to this mod has provoked me to continue working on it...so here's a list of current planned features for Version 0.2.
Version 0.2 plans (so far):
- New faction redone: Harad, possibly another by Jurek
- Previously redone factions improved: Lamedon + Blackroot Vale + Lossarnach (Gondor sub-factions), Black Numenorians (Mordor sub-faction)
- Make Khand a bit less obviously Japanese - add some Rhun-ish flavors to them
- "Dol Amroth" sub-faction renamed to "Belfalas" in most cases
- Attempt to add new pikeman line to Belfalas sub-faction - this is to counter Khand's cavalry
- Fix the glitched armored warg textures
- Fix some minor misalignment on orc armor
- Balance out the remaining Gondor/Mordor/Khand/Rhun/Orc stuff
- Replace all orc weapons and helmets, as well as whatever else hasn't been fixed yet
- Continue replacing music with film soundtrack
- A number of other small additions and changes
- UPDATED: Brought TLD Film Edition up to latest nightly patch as of April 4, 2017 - this should hopefully fix all of the DX7 and font bugs people are experiencing.
- UPDATED: Working on getting bumpmaps, specularmaps, and all that good stuff into the mod
Currently, I have completed the Black Numenorians for Mordor (seen below) and nearly finished the rework of Lamedon's units, which will be more in line with GW's units, in addition to some of the smaller changes. Hopefully it won't take too long, but I know that every time I say that, it takes too long - so just be patient for now and keep leaving your feedback, as I enjoy reading what you guys think of the mod and how you think it can be improved. What would you like to see next? Did you find any bugs? What did you like, and what did you not like?
Either way, the next update will likely feature the new Lamedon units, so keep a big, red eye (haha, get it? Like the Eye of Sauron or whatever...) out for more in the future. For now, enjoy looking at this hard-to-make out and somewhat crappy troop tree image of the newly-finished Black Numenorians (you can find a description of them on the actual image's page, here on Moddb):