- Download the ACWMR v1.5.1 package to your computer.
- Extract "The American Civil War Mod: Revived v1.5" folder to your Mount and Blade: Warband modules folder, and allow the files to be overwritten. IMPORTANT: If you were able to use expanded horizons, DO NOT use the module.ini in this package. Instead add this entry to the bottom of your current module.ini: can_reload_while_moving = 1
- Start the mod normally and play. Some of the changes will take effect on starting a new game.
- If you are using voice commands, I forgot to attach sound effects to several of the commands. In VoiceBot, you can edit these commands with the following sounds from your bugle calls folder:
Prepare to Move, play sound: Advance (voice).wav
Move Over There, play sound: March (voice).wav
Advance Ten Paces (Infantry), play sound: forward march (voice).wav
After that, press ok and apply to profile, and you can go ahead and play normally.
- Voices added to the orders for advance ten paces (infantry), prepare to move, and move over there. This helps simulate a subordinate officer repeating your orders when they are understood.
- Union volunteers and regulars color guards carried flags from some of the elite units in the mod. These have been removed from their inventory.
- Union first sergeant uniforms .lod's textures fixed. No more shining uniforms when you move away from them.
- Soldiers can now reload while walking.
- Increased player's starting skill with firearms.
- Cabot Forbes' starting weapon, Lorenz rifle with bayonet switch for Lorenz without bayonet.
- Greatly reduced market availability of weapons from native, such as sledgehammers, throwings knives and throwing axes, etc.
- Removed sandbags from markets.
- Union deserters/bandits/foragers/raiders equipment updated. Some wrong items removed, and proper one's added.