Yea, you may have already guessed it - after the issues with the last patch, consider the new 3.0.5 as the "real 3.0.4" Don't forget to check out the updated Romulan Intelligence Center coming with this patch, it should be a lot more interesting to use - and it's the only station that is able to gain ranks.
Thanks again to everyone who sent in a crash report.
Patch 3.0.5 is compatible with all previous 3.0.x installations. You do NOT need to have previous patches installed before you install 3.0.5, you can Patch a blank 3.0 installation right away.
- The AI will now use cloaking
- Some changes to the AI attack behavior
- The Saber Class gets now higher Offensive Value bonuses through rankups, but reduced Defensive Value bonuses
- The Torpedo Platform (Admiral Mayson) is now artillery range. Costs slightly increased
- The Fighter Energy Core Upgrade can now be acquired even if you already have the maximum number of carriers
- Holding Beam Special Ability does now transport 4/8/12/16 drones per second (bf.: 2/4/6/8) but consumes 175 special energy per second (bf.: 75). The Starbase Holding Beam granted through Collective Features has also been adjusted respectively
- Auto Assimilator Special Ability does now assimilate 4/8/12 drones per second (bf.: 2/4/6) but consume 115 special energy per second (bf.: 50)
- Rei´karansu Covert-Ops Team (Tavara Class Warbird) special energy costs reduced to 250 (bf.: 400)
- Cloaking Generator costs decreased to 600 dilithium and 300 tritanium (bf.: 800 / 400)
- The Intelligence Center now gains experience from deploying agents and will gain higher defense and a higher special energy pool with each rank-up. Costs increased to 1000 dilithium and 500 tritanium (bf.: 600 / 300)
- Sleeper Agent (Intelligence Center) special energy costs increased to 375 (bf.: 290) and does now cost 3 supplies. Grants expierence to the Intelligence Center
- Sabotage (Intelligence Center) replaced with the Saboteur Agent special ability (600 special energy and 10 supplies). The Saboteur Agent has a chance to eliminate a vessel which has an active Sleeper Agent onboard. Grants expierence to the Intelligence Center
- Spy (Intelligence Center) special energy costs increased to 1000 (bf.: 380). Is now the officer ability of the Intelligence Center
- General Helev will now reduce the experience required for the Intelligence Center to level up instead of reducing the special energy costs of Sabotage, Spy and Sleeper Agent
- Fixed a crash that could occur when issuing orders while a vessel is leveling up
- Allied race requirement is now correctly not satisfied if your ally has been eliminated
- Fixed Admiral Maysons Mediterranean Tooltip
- Fixed the invalid Breen Large Yard Construction menu
- Federation Platform addon hotkeys are working properly now