We promised you an update at the end of the week and here it is! This time it consists of brand new content to get your hands on as well as a few minor bug fixes throughout the game. So, what's new in the world of Elysia?
- A brand new level has been unlocked! The Museum contains a diverse range of areas which will further challenge your puzzle-solving skills. Use your new powers to Phase and Play your way through Shadows of Mexico, Dino Jungle, The World of Tomorrow, Sand & Blood: Ancient Egypt and Sharky's World of Sharks.
- Discover art, natural history and marine life as you explore around dinosaurs, whales, sharks, robots, hoverboards, hieroglyphics, sarcophagi, ancient skulls and even... Piñatas!
- More of those delightful monkeys (PEMO's) to deliver the info you need to piece together the story. Have you found them all? There may be more than you think so explore each level... including the HUB.
- CUTSCENES! Every level will now contain a cutscene at the end. What do they mean? That's for your to find out.
- A new atmospheric sound track has been added to the HUB. Check it out and let us know what you think in the comments.
Additional bug fixes
- Fixes to the lava texture in Jungle.
- Collider fixes in Jungle.
- Tweaked Monkey puzzles.
- Additional SFX added and tweaked.
- Better spawn points.
We want to thank you all for your support so far and we hope you enjoy all the new content we have put into this update. We are continuing to work on all the ideas and suggestions given to us as well as the bug fixes that you have logged.
Let us know what you think of the latest update by leaving comments, discussions, screenshots or videos!