In Elysia, death has no dominion. In Elysia, life has no boundaries. Cast off your mortal shackles and discover the secret to immortality in your digital afterlife. Discover Elysia.
When you begin the game you are free falling through a storm. Lightning sporadically illuminates the sky, showing brief, vivid flashes of memories. Your memories. You struggle to take a breath as you plummet, out of control, into the eye of the storm, towards your certain death. Squinting, eyelashes battling the rain, you catch a glimpse of a large object that you are hurtling towards. You brace yourself for impact, for death, confused and terrified and - You are on the deck of a ship, rain pummelling the wooden boards around you. You look up to see four shadowy figures on the bridge, gazing into the distance. There is an old man at the helm, and he appears to be shouting at you. . .
• Psychological Adventure with Exploration & Puzzle elements: Interact with cryptic logic puzzles, make psychological decisions and explore memories to unlock the secrets of your identity.
• Harness the abilities of Elysia: Discover new powers that will assist exploration and puzzle solving by phasing, building, destroying or corrupting.
• Unique visual style: There is a beautifully simplistic emphasis on striking shapes, strong colours, and beautiful effects and lighting to elicit a variety of emotions within The Elysia.
• Compelling storyline: A tense, but thought-provoking narrative with multiple outcomes, and leaves you yearning to explore all avenues of the lore.
• Dynamic adaptive environments: Use your abilities to manipulate your surrounding environments. Collect your powers and re-visit memories to unlock previously hidden areas.
• Packed full of content: With 6 chapters consisting of around 40 unique locations, expect between 8-12 hours of thrilling gameplay with the full release.
• Atmospheric soundtrack: Provides the perfect musical backdrop which subtly enhances the game through well-crafted association with the memories you explore.
New content from Chapter Three has arrived! This update brings you a brand new level, featuring the University. Get out your pens and paper and look back to your university notes as you’ll be needing that knowledge to figure your way out of this one!
Wales Interactive recaps on showcasing Soul Axiom at GDC and announces a feature on the Xbox One stand at EGX Rezzed this week.
Chapter Three is here! It’s finally time to start rolling out Chapter Three and what better way to kick things off than with the Hospital. Explore a...
The start of the year brings you an update featuring new areas, additional puzzles, bug fixes and general improvements to various levels and the flow...
Our latest update is our biggest yet! Containing not only our final level of Chapter Two but more rooms to explore and a brand new POWER!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.