We have moved forward with the level we are working on! Check out how sound works and the new tutorial system we are experimenting with!
I try to welcome everybody in Euskara.
- We added ambient sounds: howling wind, dark wind, broadleaf trees,
water sloshing, fireplace and torch sounds.
- There's a new tutorial system we're experimenting with.
- You can pick apart special basalt columns.
- The whole fire temple level was beautified further: we added trees, shrubs, little rocks and foliage.
- Pottery is now destructible, too!
- Jason improved SFX: wood barrier dissolves nicely in little
pieces, wind triggers a dust cloud and flying pieces.
- Sarahul now move if they don't have a line of sight and continue shooting if the player is close to them. Unlike last week where they
just stopped shooting.
- Get into the discussion and join our forum: Forum.sonofnor.com
- And please vote for us on Bit.ly - Steam Greenlight! It's very important to us!