during the last few weeks I was quite busy fixing several pending issues and tasks with TIW-Ultimate. Simply because that stuff cannot be shown in any kind of preview with fancy pictures and vivid descriptions, there was no new post in the preview section.
Nevertheless, I was able to make good progress towards a release of TIW-Ultimate. To give you guys a hint of what I have done so far, please find a list of the latest changelog of the working version below:
- added mercenary recruitment pools
- changed Hafsid Caliphate -> Hafsid Sultanate
- added new event pictures for Peasant's Horde events
- fixed additional Faction Leader Titles Trigger Ancs
- added heir apparent effect descriptions for Ancs
- added event texts for minor factions for Angevin Claim event
- added reinforcement army for Siena against French invasion armies
- changed fort location from Grosseto to Siena
- added welcome events for Savoy, Montferrat, Bologna, Urbino
- added university building to city of Bologna
- added Plague events
- adjusted cem_trigger to 5%
- added missing titles (Kelibia, Biserta, Policastro)
- adjusted several names (von -> of)
- changed rebel type in Africa from Turk to Egypt
- added ivory resources in Al Kaf and Qusantina
- added Montferrat, Bologna, Urbino to 'Log-Hilfe' script
- removed middle_eastern culture from 'building academic'
- adjusted 'Heir Titles Trigger'
- edited character's range on the strat map (increased value by 65 points)
- added new ancs: trumpeter
- adjusted recruitment time for artillery units
- adjusted/added new names for Kingdom of Naples
- fixed typos and adjusted event texts to the newly added minor factions
- adjusted heir title script
- added new events (CAMBRAI_FERRARA, CAMBRAI_MANTUA, V_P_ALLIANZ_FERRARA)
- altered 'A New Menace' event for Naples to set up a rebellion in Genoa against the French
- added respective pics for the above mentioned events
As you can see, I have finished the task of reviewing the event texts, as well. That means, next stop will be the Condotta-Script for the minor factions and of course there will be a preview about it. So stay tuned!
Work has been on hold for several months! Here a brief update on our current progress!
Posted by Neadal on