After an exciting six months of development, we are proud to present the first public alpha release of Seven Kingdoms: Total War.
What does "public alpha release" mean? Players can command 17 armies within 8 factions led by 19 photorealistic characters from the TV show, allowing both book and lore enthusiasts to bring the gritty combat of Westeros to life. But, this is where the word "alpha" comes in - we aren't finished by any stretch. George R.R. Martin crafted an entire universe in the books and series, and we plan on continually expanding and improving content over time to fully recreate this universe.
Over the next few weeks, we will outline our development plans to include additional armies, characters, custom battle maps, and other assets in future releases. We deliberately avoid answering "Will House X or Y be included?" because the mod, like the series itself, is an organic creation and evolves over time.
Seven Kingdoms is the culmination of many hundreds of hours of work. If you enjoy playing it, please vote for us in the ModDB Mod of the Year contest.
Thank you all for the tremendous support!
*** TUTORIAL BY JACKIE FISH - Youtube.com ****
1. Ensure you have WinZip, WinRar, or some other program to open .rar files.
2. Download the mod, open it, and move "Seven_Kingdoms.pack" contained in the file to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Total War Attila\data. Non-Steam users must simply move this file to the data directory of your Attila folder.
4. Launch Attila
5. When the game launcher opens, activate "Seven_Kingdoms" using the "Mod Manager" button (simply click the check box next to the mod)
6. That's it!
For additional help, please watch this video: Youtube.com
Blick Mang - Project Leader, Unit Design, 3d Artwork
Mrfista - Assistant Project Leader, 3d Artwork
Wiid - Coding & Gameplay Design
KevTaylor - Character Design, Weapon Design, 3d Artwork
Zuma - Unit Card Design, 2d Artwork
Inactive / Former Developers
Hoeonfeet - Unit Design (Lannister, Greyjoy, Martell), 3d Artwork
Yimos - 3d Artwork
Jonny - Level Design
Credits & Thanks
- Mr. Jox (without whom this mod would not be possible)
- WHIT3 BROTH3R
- Jackie Fish
- Pixelated Apollo
- Pino, Narf, and the M&B OSP community
- Medieval Kingdoms team for sharing various assets
- Rise of Mordor team for all the tremendous support
- Clash of Kings team for inspiration & references
- If we're missing anyone, please let us know!