As you know, we recently published Roots of Insanity at your services. After we saw some bugs and problems, we tried to fix them as much as we could. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any more problems or ideas about the game.
This is our support e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can reach directly our developers with this e-mail.
- Difficulties are rescaled:
a) Running zombies health has been reduced .
b) ''Kick'' and ''Slash'' ranges have been increased.
c) Damage of Crawler Zombies has been reduced.
- Intractable loots are shinier and easier to reach now. (batteries, medicines, keys and notes.)
- Game has been optimized (Resolution scale has been added.)
- Zombie bugs such as stuck in cliffs and doors or jumping on the other objects are fixed.
- Zombie path findings has been fixed (We still working on it).
- FPS drops in menu has been fixed.
- 2 new medicines has been added.
- 2 new batteries has been added.
- Gameplay of the ''Floor 1 - The Patient'' has been fixed.
- Gameplay of the ''Unknown Courtyard'' has been changed.
- Gameplay of the ''Annex - The Forest has'' been fixed.
- Gameplay of the ''Basement - Generator Room'' has been changed.
Hello guys, We've been working so hard for you. Here is our very first Update V0.01. Lets root out the damn zombies!
Posted by RootsofInsanity on